NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 18 décembre 2019

Alakazam for RA IR RU and other

alakazam for RA IR RU and other

of course explanation

RA out of the question he has his mother's destructive depression
it starts and never ends
 
 IR it's either beautiful and you were believing the illusion of 
being intelligent but not normal and it will remain so
 
 
 
 
RU is different already at the start I was there
and then, born in the blood theater
baby he was amazing
growing up he pretended to be his sister

an imnated interpreter
beauty revealed
he must find his own confidence for it
but he has the only one of his father's magnetism
and this is unique
 
 
 
 
really

the lady in the usa
is raised in hatred of her mother

and she will ruin her father

when it's the real blood
who takes the place of his father

that the pushpin
cut me I prefer real blood
 
 
 
 
and future ??
I hope not for him

but good in case it will be similar to the Californian

the deal at the time

become a millionaire
and leave room for their child in time

me too early but i did
gordon for his daughter he will continue to work but less
 
 
 
 and she will become one of the greatest cinema directors in
 the world with her man as support

but david won't drop the case so i will force him
because for 41 million I got it wrong
because i was right
she has more and goes to ask her through an attorney as usual
 
 
michael

I have nothing
except from him
and believe me here i spend enough for an ET extraterrestrial

because when it goes cold
there is nothing as a symptom
But me, yes
frozen skin
so its minus 50,200 i have more than enough
 
 and this is just an example
feet on fire
burnt skin and I did nothing

at the pharmacy he knows me to have symptoms out of season

and the eyes is when the blood is not pure
luckily i have senses
thank you my master for thinking tibetan

recently salt
yes my skin made salt through my eyes

so yes i have more than enough david who is not honest i will tell you why...
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *