NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 17 décembre 2019

HS elevator but Rudy

HS elevator but Rudy

a black jay
a mule head
an awful muffler

don't remember anything ??
Me ;
 
 the deal you made with me
little reminder

the son will kill the father
in fiction of course

and I added you and laughed

and he will take the father's place
 
 
david keeps pissing me off

and your son who is mine
will become him the real roy

I left you the benefit of the doubt
but know that the elevator on my tower never broke down

10 floor
will tell that to the old and the family locked up until next year
because the repairing gentleman is overbuilt
as if by chance

think well david
keep destroying me and
your son will be the real roy
 
 
ps
I don't need internet or drawing to activate it
in 20 years with you I have done things
but good things
he will soon be required to be what he should be

the three roy
to me to you a gordon
this is how
that the continuous show

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *