NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 28 février 2021

4 0407

 

OhhRivoliToiMoi

so
I'm like your blocos, how is it written I don't know ohh it's Sunday
your blockhouse
bunker

but I refuse to bring luck to others

why are you wondering i'm shaking mine
eh when he's kidding
no getting laid
I never mind
with full cargo if he wants lol

it is that at this precise moment
he takes the imprint of the person
and me boom

no even if this person is suddenly ill he will be cured

ah it's good I've had enough

I ask him when he even comes online

miles his shower
don't come back to me
in short

and including

when
he quoted
a number of people

a group like at work

from morning to night

it is the same

he know it
but OK
he does it

it's the main
now
and he but I know he loves me I know. ahh

in short when there is a little bit of ditance

I'm fine I'll let you in

but I assure you
not before
never ... you will understand
when he talks to you

go to sleep
who me of course
I love you all as much as you are ..

ahh my little plug of tenderness.; kiss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *