NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 février 2021

words ok but to you

 

words ok but to you

I'll stop you right away
I don't want
as you were
i am what you are
one day it will be you who will rebuild me
but know to find
it was a heavy load on me
I lost something in me I don't know I assure you
by finding
piece by piece
Too bad
you never hear me
never
I won't let you
so
wrong
lost
despite our difference
despite our appearance here
never forget
you are the absolute power
supreme
from everyone
you are the beginning
during
indefinitely
don't forget it
never
whether I agree or not
know
that my reason
will always be you
yes as I follow yours
you are warm
I am no longer
when i got lost from you
that's how it is
infinitely small
exists only by your infinitely greatness of all existence
never forget who you are
you
Yes Yes
my orgasm my life my nirvana blah blah yes
you...
 go
that 's all 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *