NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 27 février 2021

FOR mr I know everything

 

FOR mr I know everything

he knows nothing at all yes
he doesn't even know how to get back on time
bre
I drew it
its real me
it means
its true personality
who he is
the art of the shroud of turin
it's like
the lie detector
your machine in the usa
I made you understand
Between
information
understanding
and the activation of what it is
it's going to be boom
here is
we never listen to me
and when he's like that
I'm already scared
 because of him
of all
then
his abruptness
that to me
here we will see when I will be available
on 9 time
he is already active on 3
and it's already quite a good weekend
and I don't have time to waste for nothing
even for him
thank you for your understanding,.....................

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *