NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 juillet 2020

1-2 what am I addicted to ?,

what am I addicted to ?,

it's weird the very little that I sleep I manage to make visions
this is being wiccan, I did everything, earplug the thing of planes
 for the eyes music nothing helped and in addition it was done !! awake 
from a good I understand myself

and then I read you answer it ?? in addition to saying i have a sentimental
 life ?, i will try .. i'm online for a moment the time to answer you in english
 afterwards .. jsue what my vision ?? I hope for a whole movie and no lighted passage 
I understand myself and I dreamed of things with eyes that make almost blind what it is called lens in short
 a nightmare it's just as if it made me blind .. I don't wear lens almost animal me .. except .. not possible ... 
in short I will answer you now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *