NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juillet 2020

@HenryCavill @HugoBoss September 2019

ohh it's not nice to be called Artur in France it is a double meaning I twisted 
sorry I recognize my mistakes it is what makes me move forward in short

September 2019 Henry Cavill is the face of the Hugo Boss brand

but I have a considerable delay in my mails messages
Except that night when I am merciless defending Superman

but in September 2019 I was still very sick yes I am not hiding
 the depression due to the rejection of my best friend from Aussie
 at the same time as my first love of Mcgregor in Spain


depression we don't play with but it's my art that helped me
my drawings

so excuse me,
you loved my HugoBoss from yesterday
 
 i better next time look at the name and put it
I did not know
me it is its unique lights in the world
who make me draw it
that's all
 
 I received this evening
the whole countryside
thank you
I will not hesitate to choose
thank you for appreciating my work
and remaining at your disposal

yours faithfully
NLC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *