NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juillet 2020

Open letter to mr Jude Law

Open letter to mr Jude Law

so how do we remember my music for you ??
what i know
you don't do photoshoot anymore
you are a hundred years old
and the time for 6000 euros of creams to take care of you is long gone !!!
do not especially come and cheer me up !!
and yes I wrote Dunnil
instead of Dunhill
 
 
why did you come back?
because I give him my music ??
these are energies that sleep

and what i know
it's me who left you

and you didn't do anything to hold me back ??
you know very well how to reach me
like there flattered me no
I know you did absolutely nothing to make me come back

so stay in your old age
look at you
We are the same age

and you are my father

do something with yourself

but it will never be with me again

I also won your pride
20 years we don't laugh like that

good evening darling
and say hello to your mirror
shave me that you're horrible !! if you are not happy come tell me
on this good evening and I see that you 14 days at customs scare you eh !! me 
too how are we going to do ?? I do not know
walls of berlin we hated that do you remember ?, ah no come back greeting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *