NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

Jude Law and I NLC

Jude Law and I NLC

little reminder to all those who believe that

the truth

jude has always been with Me

respectful
tender
kindly friendship love sure
I never lacked for anything

I know all his secrets as he knows mine and mine are more explosive
 than him, don't worry !! he never bit me not once at the beginning i stayed to see ewan mcgregor again but each time there is before the day before the day after ever. the same time the three of us yes david 15 years old at his 15 years old I know him ewn 1 year later and I only saw David on his white horse when he was 17 !! at 20 it's my choice he got me out of my accident and i came to support him and almost 20 years after my heart beat for Domnar someone who is alive and then i had met a man and i don't want to mix up my work and my love life
 but for david yes why los angeles ?, in short once he had seen nothing the second i was scared
 and i left i left him pretending to be his current chick but hey i'm angry
it is exploding his redhead from the moment he asked me for clairvoyance and
 we had agreed we do not mix and I kept this pretext for 9 years now but it's to love that's my crime and we don't leave and i did it here is the truth and if you want more than 20 years ask him !!
 more to me here it is said

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *