NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

you over there !! forbidden from my home !!

you over there !! forbidden from my home !!

do you hear me for life ?? for life !!

that one does bullshit to forget his 40 million to give to his wife

but you??

there are things that cannot be done
and you are coming back to my place? forbidden I tell you

it's like
ibiza
I didn't tell him to go

and now depression and especially who will do it and who does not touch anything

and me?? calm ?,

all the fuck went out of my face

we have lives together but make sure I know how to manage them, no to you alone

and after you come to touch me ?? ahh no I do not understand !! obey 12 years old i want to

but this ?? what interest ?, you thought he had me crunch or what ??
 exchange pass behind in front of this competition ?, and they send it all in the face your bullshit so you are very nice your skin your fool your state of sand you will play alone ok ?? and his ladies I have to clean myself up ohh already
brief that's all I have for a moment and I believe in the pro
 but in the man get out of my life you can call yourself the asshole
 of the world that will never make you a real man !!! basta a good hearer
let me work without your bullshit thank you ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *