NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

HenryCavill NLC JudeLaw



Hello again

I answer globally

me at milieyu and well no

neither will have me in his life

then put no

Why??

I explain to you

I am famous and already by my father I was exposed like a trophy to bring good luck
being. golden child says hand of buhha

at 16 I didn't know anything and I still know nothing about. how to love
but on their. given picture
Yes

and I hate it. their. given image of them which is given

barely 20 years old jude and I were working as internet and digital starters

and it was very good like that

but it hates its historic image

and I prefer and he know it David and no Jude

about Henry .. more


I made my job a star clairvoyant for 18 years

and trenches, shoe

I know

give me give me if no i get away

so get out

this is my philosophy

and if their
notoriety rises to the head. it's not their problem

if Cavill one of his ex is Jude Law's own

that means

that my god is still Jude and not David. and I understand better these bitches who desire a harem of no famous brain

I remind you that I only draw those who loved me

but before their route except 1

henry ian cusick was already well before Jesus !!!

and yes my first one is Mcgregor but he has a brain

and have me ?? women ?? I never mix my energy brings good luck with anyone who mixes with assholes like this

here it is and yes my best friend it is hugh jackman but it is personal

you will excuse me I draw

and about Henry Caville send me his whole herd of brainless cows

it won't disgust me war he's a weak man and he has the right to have fun

I am with my games videos
in charge my mother

and my drawings

here is my life good day cordially yours


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *