NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juillet 2020

Poem for you

  • Poem for you
    
    My heart
    Don't let yourself be influenced
    
    Be yourself
    Be what you want
    Be the book
    Either the page
    Either the lines
    Of your fingers
    That follow
    
    I believe
    
    in you
    in your strength
    in your delirium
    in your imagination
    in what you become
    
    whether it be there or elsewhere
    
    I know that deep inside you
    
    you kept our place
    
    everywhere you go
    
    and never forget
    on all that I hold dearest in the world
    
    which means
    you
    
    me
    yes me
    faith in you
    
    to paradise
    going through hell
    of all levels
    I do not care
    
    because I know who you are
    
    You
    
    The man
    interpreter
    Earth
    sky
    beyond everything
    
    yes it's you my infinity
    
    with all my love for you
    who will recognize himself .......
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *