NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 juillet 2020

2-2 what am I addicted to ?,

what am I addicted to ?,

to platform games
first of all

Yugioh duel link

I have to hang up my phone or tablet to talk to me

I keep my eyes there

I dreamed of the last nintendo I no longer have the name we can 
 
take it everywhere and more on direct television too

there is a duel link !!!

ahlala with the controller I'm dreaming !!

not enough money oté !!

digital painting

it's worse than hours of days

but I like this

a sentimental life ?? why do I break my heart again
make me depressed

I never gave again
I ao my cat
I read late on the net
my sms
ringing fb chat
same instagram

but I rarely reply to see one per quarter

and even

I had a friend a best friend like a twin there he is no one to 
live with and then life made him leave he left me there that's life

in love ?, nothing at all

just three story
the first everybody know my first teenage love and him too

mcgregor at times it is not a reference of being I still miss more than anything else

from time to time it happens to him to communicate to be without being there
but that's him we tie mcgregor he's a bird without a cage that's gordon ewan 
mcgregor !!

damn I have only one not funny story in a whole life

because the other two is. magical night

and that's all
neither friend
no love
nor girlfriend
nothing

just my drawings my video games and my music here's a short sorry
 to disappoint you I am the best in the world in wiccan but the most 
novice woman on earth here is the contrast quite astonishing good night to all ..


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *