NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 juillet 2020

9 years old he waits for David- Mon Amour

9 years old he waits for David- Mon Amour

I endured it all I'm tough crazy but tough

but I can push back the deadline

he wants to know he knows it yet
why at peace on day I dumped it like that !!

we don't dump david like that you know ??

the devil the worst ordeal don't scare me
next to what he wants from me !!

why and how

but remember us !! both

it's going to be a duel
ah but for real

it's not cinema my love

yes he does not scare me
I love

but it is opposite
he is the same with me
in front
not nearby
not on the net
in front

1,000,000 times he came

as long as I sent him back

but it will happen

I have always known when the world and the audiovisual industry will 
not turn out well
that it will happen

yes i said 10 percent

but it's true when we prepare all your favorite dishes up to your 
champagne, you won't find it suspicious? him no doing well me yes !!

ah I assure you my love

hold back him and me

because the world even beyond will remember

I assure you he needs to know this one !!

here is what I am most afraid in the world now and well here 
is what you want to know what saddens me and does not get me excited at all !!
 
et n'oublies pas il est rat d'eau comme moi
il n'attendra surement pas la fin de l'année lui !! je le connais !!!
ce n'est pas que pour like, c'est aussi pour moi
pour
on ne peut pas aimer autre que lui !!
je ressens qu'il reussira je le connais ohh 20 ans il me connais mieux que personne au monde
sauf il est aussi patient mais là ?, il sens que je m'envole pour de bon, et celà ne lui plais pas 
du tout crois moi, bisous voilà.. that's it..david and me...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *