NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 juillet 2020

Babe Online

Babe Online

I explain to you

it's you who want me
I accept and I adapt

but you make me languish

I want to be second to last but not last

you know

there I'm taking a break

and you are not the threshold at the gate
for job and for me

but here it was necessary that it is you my snow which makes me melt

but I curse myself
i'm waiting for you like a fool

I am waiting but the 7th day is long
too long

so here is the title of the article

babe online

but you

I pass after your delirium
your games
even your languages
but it will not be necessary to abuse too much ok ??

thank you

and this code I can't help it

you hang out for a long time but deprived of the evening you know how to call
but why I think about it

in short yes I would have liked to make a painting like the last time
here
it is us it is
who i need
apparently not you
at least not enough
I'm on my break. caht my mother it's mealtime

oh you bother me
Looks like you really don't care about us ?, two ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *