NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 juillet 2020

he had never done that before in addition !!

he had never done that before in addition !!

even now there are some who still qualify us as a couple
me david ?? yes in england i don't need to get lost i find everything and especially
 my way not like here i am not two-phase there ba it's true !!

but with him it was a dangerous friendship yes
the only one to say no to him except once but the theater bell saved the gong ohh 
what the woman will not resist to his screen him behind shirt in the wind ?? and him 
asking you ?, why you still don't fall for it ?? i was coming back from los angeles 
!! what are you telling him ??

you can't tell him it's my business already he knew I don't know how in the ppub 
a scandal my ears hear again
so los angeles

in short it is not because of my son of heart luke
no more
but of him a little
we do not leave it I know it well
I am reproached enough that it is not the same anymore
but he will come

but you have never seen two rats talking like us in anger !! and I will not let 
go either it has not twisted me !! we hadn't said. no clairvoyance to her concubines 
and she came anyway there is also what she told me
I
no i never said it and the baronesses of england what disenst ohh they adore you 
!! of course and to draw on all their menus why I think about it?, I can no longer push it back here
he is tenacious ahh we will see but even busy he will come, here it is ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *