NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 juillet 2020

2/2 !!!NLC supports Zack Snyder and his new Superman!!!

Hello to you,

I remind you that NLC is my initial Nadine Laure Chevremont
and for the detractors they remember it quickly
but there is a revert i am and i remain a loving superman your eternal

no luck for you
 
 
about Zack Snyder
it's easy to shoot someone depressed I remind you that without him THERE WILL BE NO SUPERMAN !!! and then it is well known it is in the dark that the genius comes only downside that I blame him when he makes his videos a bit of sub-title for me please the american is a high speed tgv to understand but he is a depressive genius or not he will put in film and the word to recycle come from Henry Cavill himself !! and yes mr don't live without recycling
 
 
anyway the higher we are the more we attract comerages
critics

this is. easier to be loose behind than to say I'll go see the movie anyway
if you are ashamed
take your chemin

but the community of Henry Cavill's Superman and his roles is huge and global
on the internet sms by phone video conference
last night it was also fast and we never have a language problem to defend what we love !!

to displease you we are ready to die for our ideas us !! depressive or not stupid or not stupid French

 what I am or not Henry Cavill's Superman it's the most beautiful dream in the whole world

 whether you like it or not

we exist
we like it or not i agree

but we love it
but I
I am not a follower but a convict of the imaginary 
force for his roles played by henry cavill and I will also
 support him to the end of the world and even beyond !! on this excellent Sunday to you....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *