NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juillet 2020

little rappel babe

little rappel babe

I can't draw you ?, not possible, and if the borders close, nothing
will not pass
I'm tired of being French and you, your Spain that you love my 
country so much, scorns Catalonia as if it were also contagious !!!
 me living under plastic ?? I know but we all become. bubble child why ?? 
I know you are careful but I don't have your way of living I only have two dust
 masks and yours in short mine but you were online with me !! I must go to town 
anyway the week of August 5 I warn you so that you know I do not know if to go 
I am going by taxi and back on foot but not by bus I promised where ?, social
 security paper far in dax and surely my psychiatrist I must find an escape from his three months
 I have not been but the social security I have to go I have received a remonstrance to take 
prescription for my my disability pension ohh why we communicate like that when yes sometimes It bothers me
 because there I panic or not I panic and without your arms sorry me bother when it is not in your life
 but I am really sorry but I need your arms support ke am stupid but but but I am like it's always sorry 
when you shouldn't escape me ..
 
 
and I'm not one of your pissing mice on your knees or a midinette
sir !! ohh really concentrate nadinelaure think of something else not to the heat breathe especially 
not panic. I mantra myself all alone I try the least but you are going to work with the fan ventolo, see you later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *