NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 décembre 2020

Dalgliesh you're driving me crazy you know that

 

no i'm at fault this morning
but admit that you are crazy
your life
how do you like ?? what is love for you ??
I want all the illnesses in the world between you and me, but modern means exist

hello in private
you me
not the rest of the world

you use your reality yes yes but it's long I know that you do it from morning to evening 
even dead tired you will make me understand
 in 1 year in 2 years in 3 worst 4
in the meantime what do I do to see you
you you arrive you leave
you look at me you go away
why did you come my god
worse you come in like a thief

oh one minute one hour a life I want to live it with you
no matter the weather

you are ugly badly dressed in the morning what do I care
you are my most beautiful in the world the sexiest the most beautiful the earth is worn
 
 what i don't understand
I'm talking about our lives
man Woman
you have an incident
It doesn't come to you at the idea of ​​reassuring me
of course I would have come if I could
I haven't lived since
I am infernal
hideous unpleasant
a hellish toothache
I know psychosomatic
how can you leave me like that
I thought you wished me bad
my blog I will burn it maybe you will call me
 
 
I'm stupid for telling you that
but it's true your showcase life your bitches
yes you have changed
yes I know you made it clear to me
I believe you more than yourself
but i am tactile
i don't miss you
my body my words yes you have them
my mouth me all of me
you never claim me
Why
yes I don't have the new clothes
ugly without hairdresser
but i'm still the same
like you
 
 
I arrived envied your bitches it's serious anyway
you call them you touch them you make love to them
I will tie you up and I will exhaust you me until your last breath
 you will see love I miss you every second my photocopier language gesture body
 
 
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
i'm not good without you
me
my walls in 100,000,000 years I'll still be waiting for you
what do you want me to love who what
no
I never can
you took everything from me from my heart will always be yours all the time
it's a shame that I'm not your essential
you don't draw me or sing me or see me or talk to me or phone me or video or anything
but what do I have
ahh my god what are you silly
but this idiot I love him has died without him of sorrow little by little
 oh i don't even know if you are ok
stupidity of you
from morning to night I talk to you
in the void
oh but why are you hiding in line
you want my codes I'll give them to you
I have nothing to hide from you
you have all of me for you you morning to night
you
it's empty
I'm empty of you
Ahhca is there I'm crying
a hand on your screen you don't speak I don't care I want to see you here you are
ohh it's not right
excuse me sorry I love you
too not enough I don't know about you anymore
how to tell you
you are my life....
take care my love
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *