NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 décembre 2020

letter a henry ian cusick ian no henry

ahh you hate my tibet ian
this is where you lost me for good

oh ian I was crazy about you like you
you jesus then lost allo nadine

oh I admit that I still hear you voice and your mini guitar for me since all this time

I am locked up against my stone
and my problem
I don't like being locked up
I'm outside

you gave me the dream life
everything a woman needs besides you
you are admirable, you are kind

you would have made me crazy already here I am there to share with my walls putaon of pandemic

ian it's not your fault
but I
every woman's life will never suit me

I like the outdoors ok in the evening we come home but the sea the mountain
my dream of going my fear of riding a horse

when I was little I fell and since

go touch the stars with my hand
this is what i am

not a woman for you
square apron small slipper no
I'm not that and I'll never be that

so don't come to me again bling blig in love

I am in love yes but not with you
accept it be nice merci

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *