NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

(((((((Aurora boreale Gordon ))))))

Aurora boreale Gordon

and in Surrey there are !!
not for henry
for the cool for nature the ocean water not conquered by man
I like this because

of you !!

you know you want to help me ?? send me possible waves so that I manage
 to pass me the French and not locked up like the last time 24 hours at
this fucking airport !! I cheated in vain, say elsewhere only you know for the aurora borealis and wood !! I want the opposite of you now no longer be invaded !! and then ireland from there by boat is paradise !! yes I am looking for you yes I miss you yes you are the only one
in the world that I loved "and that I always like pir since the confinement where I thought I lost you I don't know
 why and then to have seen you again since ask my mother I am an avalanche of weight loss !!


I say yes to try to answer you
yes it calms me down without you
completely on I'm
in good

but what are you beautiful your hug teddy bear you are going to delight

you are afraid for me
like David, oh there you drive me crazy you know
we 3 freaks of england driving

oh i spent more than 15 years following him and not once did i see you again

you you are there as if yesterday i came back with your coins in your pocket oh
 gordon i don't know what tomorrow will be but it's on I know you you are not for a comple but be protective of me you are you are imagine in a house with me you will leave anyway, we won't tie you up you are like the bird without a cage full of dust going back riding your motorcycles cars that's you coming
back from the deserts of the sands of the paths yes I love you like that go back unattached that I tell you no you will always be there you surprised me it's all to be wiccan you learn fast my heart fast oh Gordon you wanna help me? don't change a thing be yourself and make me my cd filled with both of us and sorry forcing you to relive what you don't want but you are so sacred inside that I am moved as much as the man who makes me turn on you yes you will find me anywhere i know Gordon without you I tell me I'm nothing but then nothing at all here it is said and it is already not bad no ?? What the fuck do
 I miss you now even more than yesterday dementiel Gordon does not change especially !!
 remain as is !! lovingly your both of us ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *