NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

and here we tell you you go crazy

and here we tell you
you go crazy
he is like an ungrateful

you take everything you can

so that he respects and is never
a pissing
a spit in the soup
one who this plain
of his fate
no no

all the gods
the books come back to you

you do not know
you act

and then you say to yourself

don't listen to those who are jealous
those who hate
and believe
looked
he flies through the air
become the books
by himself

alone believe in him

and the power of the heart

same ironman has a heart

he has two

I did everything to lie to me

him never
not once
I'm proud of him
it represents the dream hope life
love
as he gave me one evening of his life

that I refuse to forget....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *