NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 mai 2020

you did for me ??

you did for me ??

stay with your son
guide him
to be with him ??

no

put me heart
to be on my network ??

no

to go see just one of your fucking feet in new yok ??

no

and you remember me ??

you believe me stupid or what ??

yes to you alone you are who we are

but to continue to be

you did good around you
you made me your photos
you also know that you are paris too
and that I put your friend in red

and not you??

to be you must not deny me
forget me
pretend I don't exist

I have the power of the heart
hawai
push him to be him

and you knew it's me

and yes because i saw the hero inside him

what you saw in me before

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *