NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

my princess

my princess

after the pain
of
i want to be dad
to call until death
to be a girl

I returned

i can't hear crying and wanting a child

so yes I needed a unit
a trinity

hearty
Yes


I exchanged my femininity with a fisherman
who is the real dad

in short

I realize
I will be back

but on my condition

she will be me
to the despair of his father

and I gave my wish
to a dad I thought was a father

no one wanted it
apart from his father from the past and me
I fell back into its mirage magic

but she was alive

a bother
the most beautiful woman in the world

and is my daughter
even if it never will be

I found it harder to talk about her
because his father snatched it from me

I just wanted to see her once
before turning his page of savie

i don't have that right
I died that day

but she is alive

pain in the neck
but she is my princess

I only have two

and a love that has my heart

short plus time
really here
do what you want

I have accomplished

I do not want anything
and i won't take anything

i just want
that their life

either what was snatched from me
and forbidden

to live a good life ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *