NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

so we are growing anyway

so we are growing anyway

other
we are silent
we learn
we read

and then we don't know why
we live
we forget
we forgive

but I don't know who is and will be the heart

until one evening
 
 
I may know everything
i know nothing about me

but my heart knew him
in england I never got lost
not once
in France ?? all the time I photograph to find my disphasic path

in England
I know

1 week he looked at me
get my number at the pub
his protective gaze
He's not moving
then one evening
he gets me out of my chair
 
 my chain French kissing chair

I am French
we love me
him

and i will never forget

my books
my lines
my dude toy
I repaired who my toys were
 
 
he is coming
he reaches out to you
look at you properly
respect you properly
don't devalue yourself
he sees the woman
not here
guardian of their ungrateful soul

and there you don't know why your heart is beating
explodes to its sweet smell
of caress and well-being

and my heart ??

in the early morning I run away
I had found a fisherman still in the skinny trash skin on the bones

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *