NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 mai 2020

so this island is yours ??

so this island is yours ??

although now it takes 14 days
where she is no longer European

my grandfather my hero is english him !!!!

the first world jesus
television
is english
the greatest detective
of the world is english

so yes like many others my refuge is strip draw

nowadays suffering continues

the difference we burn
have killed
the boy boy who loves a boy the boy

we lock up in crazy places

a child is looking at a flower
we burn his hope
to love this flower

magic dictation
at internet game vivdeo

a child is always a child

born of misfortune

if a child
wonder

superman will come back to eradicate the coronavirus created by the wickedness of men

what are you telling him ??

are you like them ??

yeah

I am different

and I believe in heroes of books now video game
Hamlet
Ray donovan
ironman

who have courage
to bring our hopes to life
our happiness
our shelters

in the violence created by humans in need of human beings
 
 if it's black
it can be white

they put me under the inevitable

it was not a love story
he repudiated you in spain
it's black

light knew you
we know it

then it is he who will be possible

what are you saying ??

only one in my life had looked at me as a normal person
without judging me
without asking me
with just his tenderness and his heart

I only had one
one

I am asked
they beg me
change things we die

so if my heroes exist
so yes i believe in him

and fucking television

he is what you are asked

ohhhh
and black does everything to tell you that white is black

I do not believe

he goes up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *