NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 mai 2020

you will do anything Gordon

you will do anything Gordon

for the recovered
for audray did not take you off ??
 
 do you think i know you turn it on me ??
my own dna ??

when did i know?

Italy
you beg me to come
I thought you were not well

and in your fucking helicopter
you go down she is there ??
who ?? of your day ??

ah it's stupid

but I knew that my dna considers you a god

I did nothing

until knowing

that she had exactly the same injuries as me ??
 
 
I asked you to protect her she is the second part of my holy grail

yes my father i am illuminati

it was painful??
never

you on me ??
All the time

so i kidnapped you

you knew it

so you hunted me down
humiliated
to send me
what is he saying like you ??

young and beautiful and stupid ??

he is not like you

but thanks to you i am old
stupid
despicable
more femininity a trash can

for what lively
so that david lacks nothing

and you
 
 
the only one in the world who knew

learn witchcraft

and you think i don't know

you dirty david
you think i liked it

your jealousy

well no

you have the choice between michael my daughter and my heart

but you rage not to know

so anonymously

you send me

that he is unbearable midinette

young and beautiful

me no

yes you succeeded

but know that i will never see him again
neither michael
neither him
neither my daughter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *