NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

So Gordon

So Gordon

we are farting
we play it
we spit
we lie

little young first ??

but who elected you
who believe in you
The first person???
me !!!
 
 
which takes up all the challenges

I have been in your life
and I am proud

but it's our private

we don't swing
we don't spit
we don't lie

so if you no longer be
hero

it's your right

Wolverine gave way

but I won't take it away
for a country
for a child
for another who lost his mom
let it depress in los angeles
 
 
if you don't want us to look at you
in messy
in God
in hero

to complain about a country
and we are blind to a child ?? become a man
like another in new yok
or less fighting for survival

give my love in prayer
and continue to be proud

continued
to be silly
to believe that you are baby

and me you will have lost me

is that what you want?

I am nothing
I pretend nothing
 
 
I have nothing

just to have loved you

and to be proud when people write to me everywhere

KENOBI come back

but I die every hour and every day

to read
to hear

KENOBI is no longer British but American and what does he take for a youngster?

forgetting to be a father
their god
my love??

so yes i ask you if you still complain about your fate

resign leaves your place to a real everyday hero
that you are no longer in my eyes

I have nothing
just love
my songs
your piece of money that I have in jewelry around my neck

don't ask me to take it off
to take away my strength from having you
to flee the whole world
 
 
I am slowly mourning it

i even watch faced ictive death
I tremble
yesterday of one I love

I've watched it

you I could
Jesus I couldn't
I can't

because you are in love
OK
by me
from past to present

I don't claim you
my wrong maybe

they write to me I am your hero in secret

I do not know

what i know to love you

if you don't follow the word
love
comes out of our lives
and live yours falsely

and it was useless
to believe
that your red truck
could be you
the whole world...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *