NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 janvier 2020

Michael in Sweden don't you ask ??

Michael in Sweden don't you ask ??

badly joked
stronger than me

Anyway, I'm doing it to the lawyer

don't take anything
do keeper
what justifies a police custody

you don't smell of holiness

short do what you want it was just advice

and then it's your name not hers
which is authentic

short back to us

the next year

but you are bloated

my son is officially
so we don't count it

sometimes
 
 
 
 
you are well placed to know
that I keep 3

sometimes my son I ride him
out of the market

number 1 it's not you
so there are two left
tom is in

so there are 1 left

and what do you know that i didn't draw you on new year's night ??

but go see my son he will tell you about me

she puts love
she puts the divine
she also puts her yes herself

and who is she?

in short, an education to redo

answer this question

who I am

and you will understand that I cannot leave you even a year

in short the pride the vanity
it's crazy blind

ah the australians are ancestral
they have heroic strengths
they rise from the ashes

not all australians

short good day

and answer me on your profile
at our time

who I am

the song of miserable where only you
 
 are able to revive a whole country like australia
 
 what do I do ??
I go back to bed

and change your costume
and put yours back
The true
that all Austalians

unless you don't know what it means anymore

to be australian...
 
oublies pas sur ton profil ce que je t'ai demandé et tu va respecter ce que je t"ai demandé
merci... 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *