NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 janvier 2020

of course it's not pure me

of course it's not pure me

ohh that's good you read me

honestly apart from a lifetime eiffel tower
that I will be the little genie for life of the lamape

the rest you need I have not had much
 
 
 
but it's an abracadabra bewitching thing

be all and nothing

For example


i love the movie rosemarybaby

then I become the object in question

then i give a date

when i am i stay until a date

and it brings good luck

of course the day that people think of me i will be the happiest
but an eiffeil tower is a tower is unique in the world

thank you to rdj for us the little chinese rats of the year 2020

happy New Year
and love
peace
to those who love rosemarybaby like me...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *