NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 janvier 2020

one mcgregor again. ??



I must remove my email filters
about mcgregor
and have that name blocked
in my emails so that I don't read them anymore

short yes

I am the illusion

and as soon as my energy is gone

what should have happened as
his disfigurement

will resume
little by little as it should have been

listen this is the last time i answer the word mcgregor

he chose
and I chose to live
and I never humilie "and called a whore on the French internet


he was perfectly aware of it

watch when he is with charley
and after the golden globe

you will understand why those who are my buddhist philosophy
told me

srop it's your health
mine not hers
Anyway, it's dangerous to stop me in the middle of a political rush
in short i will continue tomorrow
you broke my meaning

whose
it does not concern you

I really have to find the solution
peace silence without being bothered again by the word mcgregor thank you tomorrow
 
 
 as i sent my amazon profile link
I will rarely publish my music
you find
 at least my direct or not
 you
you think it does nothing to me ??
enough
Anyway, I'll do it tomorrow, I need to never hear again
mcgregor please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *