NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 janvier 2020

my mother yells at me

my mother yells at me

of course this is the very first to see my drawings

but the
your family it remains stuck on this table that parsonne 
has not yet seen apart from my mother me

my mother's answer

but you know it is not possible
but you have you know him

answer

no i don't know him
but damn shit
will we believe me one day ??
something magic is not knowing the person ??

my mother disturbs me i will come back
 
 she said
 
 no but you saw the beauty of your painting

go keep it, don't give it to anyone
 
 
 you don't put it online huh ??

i don't realize
nuclear war at home
I don't realize what she tells me

that my new drawings are out of the ordinary

I DO NOT KNOW
 
 
 ohlala see you later can't do both ever
my mother focus
 happy chinese new year party all kiss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *