NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 29 janvier 2020

what do i always get ??

what do i always get ??

I'm all alone as far as I know
a poor idiot
who gives worship to an ephemeral jesus
diabloque beauty
of an olypical force
and especially
blue hair

that i can't pa

and I don't want to dirty

with anyone else

I am a poor jug
marshmallow
idiot

and you found that I'm fine

not me

a poor idiot
who will forever think of his ephemeral jesus of a London night

shit i'm angry

rest rest

michael
come back
ewan stop your bullshit

and my son

go get your sweetheart and sing sing to please me
to make it fall the snow that I never really saw in my life

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *