NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 janvier 2020

My loves ?? I do not have



I had some

two confidants

an English
a Scottish

a betrayal
a doctor

and I couldn't believe it

a first love I don't talk about it anymore

but a love that ignites you yes
only once in my life

I would never have believed the guide in my turn one day
never
he was there
I liked to see his face
without talking to him on my twitter

and yesterday he left

I only have 19follewer

he is right
a woman like me
we don't hang out it's bad


only one clow had made me forget this flame

but the clown prefers his circus to my heart

result

even more alone than before

confusion or not

it hurts me to leave it's easy

but to come back
mine is not possible

that's all kisses

one day without warning because he left
I will go home
that I would never have won for my mother
tibet
at least there they speak to me like a normal person and no 
I come I throw you I have enough
but I'm pro
so a promise is a promise, that's it
 
 
and from a fucking chain

no one will touch me
no one will make love to me
neither today nor tomorrow

here I go back to bed bon voyage
shit
 greeting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *