NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 janvier 2020

My son i forgot

My son i forgot

my fucking pride without money
I will not be there
but I recognize
and you know me recognize

it's the end of the world

I will be reassured if he was there with you
your teddy bear

I have a headache
but it's okay

to tell you

no i don't forget what you owe me

and since it's my year

here is my price

that you sing only for me
when??
has a christmas no matter

bring me the snow on your stage for me

I loved you in New York

here is my son my request

you have right
1 year for me
make me dream
hearing you
with u2
or whatever
where a song by lara fabian
no it's in french
but it's my singer that I adorevoila that's all
no i love you very much xxxxx
 
alors c'est bon pour toi???? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *