NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 4 janvier 2021

red moon explanation

 


privilege the land no matter what
with what you do
you can
but certain the earth
is for the incas
an armageddon, even my yugioh game has the pure armageddon card to protect itself
follow the game you will understand
if you don't cry me
Asians are very superticious and visionary especially to protect yourself and others in consideration especially
subliminal message of the card or message resulting from it perceived if you prefer
 the earth does a great cleaning in summary

I try to protect you if you don't do anything like I'm disappointed all the time but I do it anyway
note that it is you sacrifice that drives you completely mad by the earth of mother nature that's all
I will have really done what I can
that's it that's all
 
don't insist on those you can't and deserve to be
anyway the land has chosen
not me
if it was me, there would be a lot 6 feet underground
you do not know me
whether you believe me or not
that is not the question
it's already underway since last December
you will see you will understand it all alone will
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *