NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 26 août 2017

And to me one thinks a little ??

And to me one thinks a little ??


I have the right to love
to dream
me too
no ??
Yes !!!


not even

Between gordon that I prevent to sink into prison of bitterness because the other takes him at a distance with him, because of his philipe moris who to kill his wife girlfriend
And who make me the face that I helped michael more than him

It does not work like that
It takes a trace
A feeling
And I do not walk by telecomende
Or battery

Michael who will do his health check and who to fear
me too
But I know it's fine
this year

And rdj
Who runs after his scammer the one who takes himself for him stealing money

I can not do everything

And I do this kindness of soul

And you in exchange
I harvest
silence
perdition
amertume

I do not expect a return

But respect
For what I am
thank you

1 to happily understood

But if I was not there

You will be in hell for a long time

I am tired

I need a little vacancy
2 three day month also
with what

I do not know

But heaven will help me

that's it that's all
I draw thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *