NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 31 août 2017

that I have ??

that I have ??

A little envious
just a little bit
And at the same time
Still just a little envious

Example 1

I manage to completely change the life of colette until finding and put in his head the right words
So that her old friends help her financially as she leaves in italy from September 10 I do not know the date of return
And I get there
And my mother tells me
My daughter a foot in the grave you will help again

Example 2

You make me the head believing that I give everything to my son
well no
I give by force equal
My son has blood of Peruvian power
And he's doing well on his own
But when I give it
To his father it goes directly also
And his sister to be able to

Example 3

You are all busy
I conceive
But have a smile personally
to me
A coming
a postcard
Of your new
what

I do not bite

I will return to Tibet
Shaving my head still
my mother
You will not move from here
Shave your head if you want
But you stay here
And you will not shave your head

In tibet
I'm not invisible and they talk to me
And we share
all
Even the heart
The meal also

It is not here where my head is turned and my mother ate my day's rice

Therefore it is true that I have always loved a man crucified
By his emotions

and sometimes
When i sns
Too far from him
I ask him
A gesture of tenderness

Then if tenderness is punishable
Lock me away for life in the prison of his heart ...
At least I will hear from him every day and be with him

Instead of having nothing
at all

And it hurts me

On this i will take the siesta
that's it that's all

have a good day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *