NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 23 août 2017

Gordon I do not understand you at all

Gordon I do not understand you at all

normally
In one person
there is
Traces
Of spritituality
of faith
of love

to help me
Past or present

And you there is nothing
Not even believe in god
Or even in you

And then my stupor
Not even at all
from US
two

I do not know if I will recover
You have had love for me
I did not dream
Where you have made your heart
a hole
As my own image
invisible
of you

Without a mini trace
I can do nothing

And

Alike
same age
Same person
Same passions
Even dna

I do not wish you
to do
As I did
to choose

Which must remain
or not

my children
are
Now shelter from the eclipse
out of danger
of all

Even if they were not intended to be

Two creatures of me
become
human
More and more than me

Creatue for animals my
Like dr doolle if you prefer

But to choose

Souls not where it was not their hour
And that I chose me

haunts me

That's why I do not wish anyone else

Yes for michael
There has never been so much death

I could not let him die
shit
If he passes me too
This is my twins
Like my daughter and my son

It is the country price
be together

Even at the end of the world

There is always a price to be paid

And I lost michael

But it is envy

To find his copy
The same
Don

And I fell ill

But I'm wondering

Why no trace even minimal of you
of love

nothing

gordon

Do not become me

But be you

shit

Unless that also you are insensitive to everything ??

Can understand me

my choices
My donations

To be what I am

I do not deny it

But to do so
I need a trace in your head
in your heart

But it has nothing ..
It makes me dinhue here I want to tell you

Judge me
I am used to it
Cursed me
I also get used to you
Your hate
I would not have believed so much
against me

And yet you make me worse

And I do not even want it

I do not know what to say

If something
am
you

And to crieff it was your father the star
And not you
In the newspapers
You could not stop you from shining
But your father
Deserved better than that
of you...

I will not do it for anyone anymore
it is too hard to speak with you like this
that's all.....


1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *