NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 août 2017

Yes i can deviate

Yes i can deviate

Diverting to another person

In the office

I took the skin of the buttocks for that

But the last time I did it

This is for michael

That it keeps its
Its half
instead of

And in the end I lost it to him
  And now 1 ½ years after the facts

He is again madly in love with her as on the first day

I am happy for him
He loves it

Friends our friendship to broke in his silence

And I fell ill

Lack of daily practice at the chain as they say

And I just did it to keep him happy


I will never do it again for anyone ever

Short invisible I am
It must be true
Seen the spanish poster

Short to tomorrow....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *