NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 23 août 2017

Ewan instead of cursing me

Ewan instead of cursing me

after me
And the whole world
in truth
It's after you
That you have
Not after us
But the day
That you will realize
heartless
You will have lost everything around you

look at you
And stops
it is not my fault
But to shine
We forget
The people we love
Like your dad
like me
like us

Then raise
I'm sick of your troubles
Against all
it's yours
Of reproach
Have courage to see in front
That at the top of the scale
If you are there it is thanks to us
To your dad
TO NOT FORGET
AND YOU ARE TO FORGET
THE WORD TO LOVE
  PASSIONATELY
WHO GIVES WINGS
AND MAKES MIRACLES PROPULSING TOP OF EVERYTHING
SAME OF SCALE

IT IS MORE EASY TO REPORT YOUR FAULTS
ON THE WORLD
EXCEPT YOURSELF
ON MORE
YOU YES

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING
I AM A PERSON OF GOOD
THEN JUDGMENT I REQUEST YOU

1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *