NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 août 2017

Has all i answer you

Has all i answer you

I know it well

If I did as in paris
Shows

I will not take it full force

But what do you want
Gordon still touches me
Even by 30 years !!!

I know I will have other good or bad vision

But what I did not like

Is that an actor
Must give the dream
Magic
See in relation to the role
Of spirituality
Of laughter
feelings

His job what

So that on the other side

The actor's miracle is on !!!

If it does not work
I understand
We do not take the role and that's all

But the money
Still have

Is that what replaces the dream of being an actor ??

Yes he who reigns to be the king of the world

I do not feel it at all as king
But in buffoon

And then yes
Because he has an account to render to his uncle
I can not see him in painting his uncle

It owes him nothing to his onle shit
It is gordon the hero and not his uncle
Shit then
At least before america canada what you want I do not recognize it at all

His father is worth a thousand times his brother-in-law

I have not found any solutions

He will see

But what kills me the most is
He no longer feels love
our love

Mertde that's why the real person of his life
me
his father
One is inviible for him ??

Where when the star poses for the country's newspaper

And not the son so much desired of his dad !!!

Yes like to me

Push the star photography her poster in spain

This is not life
the real life

And not illusion
That it is created to be an American ric
and no more
A son of scotland
Where it really comes from

His humanity comes from his dad
Which is its own country

It has no value in his eyes his family to him ??

Oh merde j'arrette

The time his vision evaporates
I change my ideas
At least I try

that's it that's all....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *