NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 26 août 2017

You old my son ?? Ah it no

You old my son ?? Ah it no

I do not want to hear that from you
skinny
I explain to you
10 years I set to keep you almost
You wanted to finish

Your buddies did not come like you?
And when ??
They sign your check at the end of the month ??
NO

And I remind you your father to a power of
Forgive your father for power
ancestral

And if I did not push him to the back he would sleep on his laurel
Will put green
if you want

But you are young
too young
And I let you guided by your stars
You made a good choice
not always
But most

You won my respect today
By being you

But never forget who you are
The dream of books
History
Of your story
Of your movie as director
It will have to be put there
Before I die anyway
lol

And you are of an insolent beauty defended
like never
Of me and your father to be able to

But as a man
You just miss a step

You love yourself
The day that I feel it of you
That you love you finally

Yes yes you will have won me

Ps good ascent
 Love XXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *