NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 21 août 2017

Ian Henry Cusick my first meeting

Ian Henry Cusick my first meeting

At the request of my mother
Jen had never spoken
At least I believe it

She asks me out on our balcony
With our little ritual of our unique cigarette of the evening with two

Ian henry short why you still think about it

I think about it, cde are not the right words
At the time I had just arrived at Rivoli at the clairvoyance cabinet
But you did not know the clients
We were watched as usa
Class without complexion
By my boss at the time before I redeemed

In short I was tared
Metro boulot dodo
Without even looking at my neighbor or myself in the ice

Then one day they gave me

Jesus arrives
He wants you
me?? but why ??
Ah I do not know he asked mary your face in the press moved him actor to not for me
If you will
And in addition you will welcome it as it should

Enervated, repudiated, revived
obliged
I go down

And there ??
Peace a love
Jer had never seen it coming from a man
sandalette
free
long hair
beard
And a smile

And a French better than me
he tells me
To so much you say I am called jesus
And you is mary that's it

And there I do not know why I laugh like never
I do the consulted watch

And at the time of departure
I miss it
Like a hole in the infinite chest
my face
I keep from crying

him
By his two hands
As a blessing
tells me
warmly

look
look at me

I raise my eyes then
he tells me

do you believe me
Is faith in me

Never will I lose you
you hear me??
never

Then his kiss on my forehead

and he left

like the wind

He found me in my first account fb
I had three
This is my 3 accounts
since

at first
in Paris
He came to get me
But my father from deceased
I left
Yes from the other direction

Without even returning me
of my family
from him

And I regret it bitterly
We all make mistakes
This is my first
And last
having
In a matter of seconds
love
love
And will love

toujpurs

that man
Flowering
original
Coming from nowhere

I am like michael

When we love
This is once
for all the life


That's why I do not even
liked
other person
than
Ian ....
my angel
Of otherwise void
left

like the wind...

ps :Since I have never renewed the contact with him
it either
He is angry about me
may be
To have him
Says no .....



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *