NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 19 août 2017

I answer you how I face it

I answer you how I face it

But it will be
And smile or grab me
Short lol

When it's the rudby
I'm all black
But boy
whose
it's him
against him
So I win
On a girl in yellow
But I do this
Because in reality
It is unbeatable !!!!
Except by feint
trickery
And smarter than him
As I am

H too bad

It's to tell you

When feigned
Have no trace
Because if he found it
Hello
the engeulade
worst
It makes you mouth
Bad moon for an eternity

Butd it is adorable
you must know it
And take it on the right side

Ps of course
I'm idem to him
And to reach me
He must be beaten to his own game
the sport
It is mental
Or a film
And there it will bump
I know him
Is in shape
all year
and not you
Not like him

And I fight against him

So that he realizes that he is not old
And has not yet
50 years shit
And not 60 !!!
as
forget about it
I'll get mad
Go good evening my heart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *