NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 27 août 2017

Is this normal ??

Is this normal ??

There is no need to be clairvoyant

But your Canadian director
I have nothing against canada

But all revolves around you two

A COPY OF GATACA

IT HAS NOT DAVID
The first choice of your manager

He spoke to the fellow green masked
IT IS RABAtTU
on you

THE DARLING
  OF
GREEN MASK

THAT'S CRAZY
  WHAT YOU ARE BLIND AT THIS POINT

AND FROM YOU
OF THE
SHIT

I can do nothing else for you

A capricorn when it is venal
He will go all the way

And I remind you
That you are the son of Jupiter
from light

so
White

and him
black
so

To survive I already said

It will exhaust
the White
you

 his conspiracy

And yet I had said it
shit
it annoys me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *