NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 19 août 2017

The idea to my mom

The idea to my mom

I wake up for a cigarette
I talk to him about mr broadway

And she tells me

and

And you? Under his direction why not

me ?? Intrasseble like him in the same room
You are not afraid of sparks
And being headed by hugh jackman ??

That for my pounds there will be no more at all
Dance with him yes it's my dream
But to broadway

No no I do not have this merit
To review it yes
I love it when it's on stage
I live only for him

But to be with on stage

I do not know at all

Here is a strange idea

Short troubled
I wish you a good night...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *