NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 21 août 2017

Gordon Ewan Mcgregor

Gordon Ewan Mcgregor

In your language

I can do nothing
You have no confidence in me
Even remotely

Whether you believe me or not
We are more at all the whole

I try to help you

I had all the photos

They are named
For his clan

But it does nothing more
And says nothing more
There is this cold between you two

We have a father

Do not like me
Be a son
Not a star
Not of god
for him

That he should again make his own hand

I'm not god

But I feel when people
In a tired of everything
And settles their case
As it does
in case

It's so hard for you to be a son ??
he loves you
But only you do not see it
as usual
As of us two

Put on your glasses

Him his heart
His kidneys to him
Cholesterol

In short it did

But no longer wants to be
It is the end

do what you want
But it's not his hour
Unless your dad's desire
And he wants it
to leave
he is tired

Only you can do something

View that you block me
of fear
against me.
put yourself in my shoes
I see the future

And you hate me
again
So how do you want me to help ??
Your hate
Your not trust
to me
Or a wire
And trust your dad
Once in your life
Shit is your father

The leader of your family clan
never forget it !!!

The bad news arrives faster than the good
And I tried to helped him through you

But your rage against me is blocking me

I can do nothing
except you
To be his son whom he loves so much
that's it that's all
In hope you have understood
And I do not play with you

It is the truth its destiny of end that your dad
chose

Looks at his affairs that he settles for his family
And you will understand
What I say for you
At least I hope ... for you ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *