NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 26 août 2017

The fact dates from the film moris idiot

The fact dates from the film moris idiot

Sorry I'm tired a little
Pyramid makes me good

But the fact dates from the film philip moris or all began how he started to poison
And that's not cinema
Of who are suicide

And gordon is the alibi
For this killer

In short I am dry
sorry

But no one understands that I'm trying to protect it ??
In addition to his father
It will kill him

If he could help me by leaving me a trace
Even tiny
Of happiness in him

it would be good

But the other
does everything
black
And I am tired because of this con
By philipe moris

Hoping that michael also stop attending him if not he will fall sick again

Shit is good enough
good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *