NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 6 janvier 2020

let me tell you about him? but with my heart

let me tell you about him? but with my heart

he is the supreme gypsy
the memory of books
the scenario of life
the land is his
he is the wind
fire
the water
dust
sludge

I don't see it any other way than in a garage
anywhere in the world
to go up everything that goes back

he sings he dances
like a god
and knows how to play everything

even as a male orchestra

he spent part of his life in australia
but is not australian
red suits him so well
 
 
he understands all the animals of the earth he even speaks them an animal like in australia I think of him he must cry he is tall thin i hate thin yet I'm not her type either he takes girls running trains but come down because it's not me I have them me too but i stopped 23 years old today we know seen reviewed I ran lest I lose it but the fire make me jump with tears I know he is crying for animals he is my king my sun my caravan house when i feel it more i choke I strangle him but jute after I know I lose my mind because my intelligence my heart my blood my skin it's him even my lungs he is my air and always will be even if i am nothing for him we can see everything in the world and no longer breathe

je n'ai jamais su vivre sans lui

we can have it all
have everything
but stop breathing
without him i am still sick
but when i think of him
i dance on his heart
no end of arms
even if i am nothing for him
that's it that's all
I dance in him here it is....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *